Trade in Turmoil [Monthly Update]
Webinar: 0.5 CCS /CES Credits
This 30-minute update reviews the latest trade policy developments and predictions on what may happen in the near future. Topics will include the following.
- U.S.-China trade negotiations and tariffs
- the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement, including demands for removal of the Section 232 tariffs on steel and aluminum
- free trade agreement negotiations with Japan
- possible FTA negotiations with the European Union and the United Kingdom
- legislation to take back from the president authority to implement Section 232 tariffs and restraints
- Section 337 actions after Section 301 tariffs
NICOLE BIVENS COLLINSON leads the International Trade and Government relations practice of Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A., and serves as managing principal of the Washington, D.C., office. She is also a member of the Firm's Operating Committee. Ms. Collinson has over 30 years of experience in government, public affairs and lobbying. She has drafted and guided the successful implementation of several pieces of key international trade legislation positively affecting the bottom line of many U.S. companies.