Implementing the New & Strengthened CTPAT Criteria – Advanced Level
Webinar: 1 CCS Credit
By January 2020, CTPAT members must implement CBP’s new and strengthened minimum security criteria throughout their supply chain security programs. This advanced-level webinar will provide a deep dive into the new MSC for companies already meeting the current CTPAT criteria, with specific examples and procedures for seamless implementation of the new and strengthened standards.
Participants should already be intimately familiar with, and have implemented, the current CTPAT MSC.
- Security vision and responsibility implementation
- Risk assessment enhancements
- Business partner security enhancements
- Cybersecurity implementation
- Agricultural security implementation
- Physical security enhancements
- Money laundering implementation
- Social compliance and forced labor implementation
- Threat awareness training enhancements
- Best practices implementation
Lenny Feldman concentrates his practice in complex issues pertaining to import and export compliance, penalty mitigation, supply chain security (including CTPAT), intellectual property, and other programs. He is recognized as a leading authority on CTPAT, served on the CTPAT MSC working group of CBP’s Commercial Customs Operations Advisory Committee, and has counseled hundreds of companies through the certification, validation, and revalidation processes.