ST&R currently has a full-time employment opportunity for an IT Support Specialist. The specialist provides support to legal and other professionals on the identification, acquisition, set-up and on-going management and use of software tools necessary to support firm client projects including for eDiscovery, global watchlist screening, external facing SharePoint sites, etc. This position monitors and troubleshoots technical problems utilizing hardware and software testing tools and techniques. The specialist will work closely with other Team members using these systems, providing first level support as needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with set up, troubleshooting and routine maintenance of company equipment and software on site and for remote users via phone and other support resources
- Application and operating system support for Windows
- Phone systems and network connectivity
- Use the existing help desk ticketing system and inventory management system for communication and documentation
- End user training
- Maintains customer rapport by listening to and resolving concerns and answering questions
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications
- Provide resolutions to complex escalated queries and complaints from external and internal customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both verbal and written communication) with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Required / Desired Knowledge, Experiences and Skills
- Minimum of 5+ years in an IT capacity
- Installations (Computer Systems)
- Help Desk and user support
- An expert in various business and legal-specific software applications, including Elite, Microsoft Office365 suite, Foxit Phantom PDF, Cisco Jabber, WebEx
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer related field, such as programming, computer science, or similar preferred; an equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- Certifications in Microsoft Office, Digital Creation Training, Thomson Reuters - Elite, SharePoint, MS CRM Dynamics & other business-related applications.
How To Apply
Please apply with resume and cover letter indicating availability by email to Tammy Romano at email@example.com.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.