Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, PA (ST&R) is a leading international trade law firm with offices in the United States, Hong Kong, and China. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team in the Pawling, NY office.
The ideal candidate will assist attorneys in running special programs as well as performing daily office tasks. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, and Outlook is required. The position serves as the key point of contact for internal stakeholders / attorneys and external clients and acts as a liaison between attorneys and clients. Must possess ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality, be results driven, exercise good judgment, and maintain a multitude of assignments with minimal supervision at high levels of professionalism.
- This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years' experience as an administrative assistant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook required, as well as document management and other office technologies
Skills & Competencies:
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize workload, and work well under pressure
- The successful candidate should be a self-starter, forward-thinking, action-oriented, and focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate well in a team as well as work independently
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to manage time effectively
- Requires the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Learns quickly; adaptable to new situations
- Able to be physically present in the Pawling, NY office
How To Apply
Please apply with resume and cover letter indicating availability by email to Tammy Romano at email@example.com.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.