Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, PA (ST&R) is a leading international trade law firm with offices in the United States, Hong Kong, and China. We are seeking a Database Administrator to join our team. Although a portion of the work will be remote, this person must be able to be physically present in our Pawling, NY office when needed.
The ideal candidate will assist attorneys running special programs as well as perform administrative office tasks. Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Dropbox, and Outlook is required. The Database Administrator should be comfortable accessing information and using one or more operating systems. A significant amount of time will be spent on data entry tasks, so exposure to data entry processes and best practices are needed. This role requires a high level of attention to detail to ensure the data is correctly entered. Must possess ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality, be results driven, exercise good judgment, and can maintain a multitude of assignments with minimal supervision at high levels of professionalism.
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Organizing and prioritizing work with tight deadlines
- Supporting various projects by performing tasks such as data management and reporting
- Importing and creating reports from data
- Administrative office tasks
- This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years' experience
- Database Administration knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook required, as well as document management and other office technologies
Skills & Competencies:
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize workload, and work well under pressure
- The successful candidate should be a self-starter, forward-thinking, action-oriented, and focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate well in a team as well as work independently
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to manage time effectively
- Requires the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Learns quickly; adaptable to new situations
How To Apply
Please apply with resume and cover letter indicating availability by email to Tammy Romano at email@example.com.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.