FMC: OTI License Applicants; Revocations; Reissuances
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following applicants have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder ocean transportation intermediaries. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
• Archers Cargo Express Inc., Rosedale, N.Y.
• Arlette P. Porras dba RA International, Placentia, Calif.
• Baron Worldwide LLC, Centennial, Colo.
• Cargo Agents Inc., Flushing, N.Y.
• CargoLogic USA LLC, Springfield Gardens, N.Y.
• DNIPRO LLC, Roselle, N.J.
• Everglory Logistics Inc., East Boston, Mass.
• Hawaii Intermodal Tank Transport LLC, Palmetto, Florida
• ITL USA Inc. dba International Transport & Logistics (ITL) USA Inc., Bridgewater, N.J.
• KGL America Inc., Inglewood, Calif.
• Kinetix International Logistics LLC, Alexandria, Viginia
• L&T General Enterprises LLC dba South Atlantic Shipping Co., Wilmington, N.C.
• Makro Logistcis Group LLC, Doral, Florida
• NEC Logistics Ltd., Kawasaki City, Japan
• Pioneer Shipping Logistics Corp., Jamaica, N.Y.
• Tratto International Forwarders Corporation, Coral Gables, Florida
• Victory Maritime Services USA, Alhambra, Calif.
• World Ports International Inc., College Park, Georgia