AD/CV: Sunset Reviews, Scope Rulings, Steel Plate
Sunset Reviews. The International Trade Administration is scheduled to initiate sunset reviews of the following antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders in November. These reviews will offer an opportunity to seek either the revocation or continuation of these orders.
- helical spring lock washers from China and Taiwan (AD)
- multilayered wood flooring from China (AD/CV)
- gray portland cement and cement clinker from Japan (AD)
- welded ASTM A-312 stainless steel pipe from Korea and Taiwan (AD)
- solid urea from Russia and Ukraine (AD)
Scope Rulings. The ITA has published a list of scope rulings and anti-circumvention determinations made on the following AD and/or CV duty orders between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31, 2015.
- aluminum extrusions from China (AD/CV)
- boltless steel shelving units prepackaged for sale from China (AD/CV)
- lined paper products from China (AD)
- petroleum wax candles from China (AD)
- stilbenic optical brightening agents from China (AD)
- crystalline silicon photovoltaic products from China (AD/CV)
- multilayered wood flooring from China (AD)
- polyethylene retail carrier bags from China (AD)
- uncovered innerspring units from China (AD)
Steel Plate. The International Trade Commission has scheduled the final phase of its AD/CV injury investigations of carbon and alloy steel cut-to-length plate from Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, South Africa, Taiwan, and Turkey. A hearing will be held Nov. 30, requests to appear at the hearing are due by Nov. 23, pre-hearing briefs are due by Nov. 22, post-hearing briefs are due by Dec. 7, and final comments are due by Dec. 28.