AD/CV Notices: Request Admin Reviews, Sunset Reviews, Paper, Furniture
Opportunity to Request Reviews. The International Trade Administration is accepting through June 30 requests for administrative reviews of the antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders on the following goods for the periods June 1, 2014, through May 31, 2015 (AD) and Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2014 (CV), unless otherwise noted.
- carbon and alloy seamless standard, line and pressure pipe (over 4.5”) from Japan (AD)
- carbon and alloy seamless standard, line and pressure pipe (under 4.5”) from Japan (AD)
- pre-stressed concrete steel rail tie wire from China and Mexico (AD; Dec. 12, 2013, through May 31, 2015)
- chlorinated isocyanurates from China and Spain (AD)
- helical spring lock washers from Taiwan (AD)
- artist canvas from China (AD)
- furfuryl alcohol from China (AD)
- high-pressure steel cylinders from China (AD/CV)
- polyester staple fiber from China (AD)
- pre-stressed concrete steel wire strand from China (AD)
- silicon metal from China (AD)
- tapered roller bearings from China (AD)
New Sunset Reviews. The ITA and International Trade Commission are initiating sunset reviews of the AD and/or CV duty orders on the following goods.
- potassium phosphate salts from China (AD/CV)
- steel grating from China (AD/CV)
- tissue paper products from China (AD)
These reviews will result in either the revocation or extension of these orders.
Uncoated Paper. The ITA has postponed from June 30 to Aug. 19 its preliminary AD duty determinations on uncoated paper from Australia, Brazil, China, Indonesia and Portugal.
Wooden Bedroom Furniture. The ITA has initiated a changed circumstances review of the AD duty order on wooden bedroom furniture from China to consider the possible revocation of this order with respect to bed bases consisting of a wooden box frame, three wooden cross beams and one perpendicular center wooden support beam, and wooden slats over the beams. These bases are constructed without inner springs and/or coils and do not include a headboard, footboard, side rails or mattress. Comments and/or factual information regarding this review are due by June 16.