AD/CV Notices: Request Admin Reviews, Sunset Reviews, Bedroom Furniture
Request Administrative Reviews. The International Trade Administration is accepting through Nov. 2 requests to conduct administrative reviews of the following antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders.
- carbon and certain alloy steel wire rod from Brazil (AD/CV), Indonesia (AD), Mexico (AD), Moldova (AD), and Trinidad and Tobago (AD)
- pressure-sensitive plastic tape from Italy (AD)
- barium carbonate from China (AD)
- barium chloride from China (AD)
- electrolytic manganese dioxide from China (AD)
- helical spring lock washers from China (AD)
- polyvinyl alcohol from China (AD)
- steel wire garment hangers from China (AD)
- roasted in-shell pistachios from Iran (CV)
- uranium from Russia (AD suspension agreement)
Sunset Reviews. The ITA and the International Trade Commission have initiated sunset reviews of the following AD and/or CV duty orders. These reviews will result in either the revocation or continuation of these orders.
- iron construction castings from Brazil (AD/CV), Canada (AD) and China (AD)
- coated paper suitable for high-quality print graphics using sheet-fed presses from China and Indonesia (AD/CV)
- seamless refined copper pipe and tube from China and Mexico (AD)
- seamless carbon and alloy steel standard, line and pressure pipe from China (AD/CV)
Wooden Bedroom Furniture. The ITA has announced that a sunset review of the AD duty order on wooden bedroom furniture from China is scheduled to be initiated in November. This review will offer an opportunity for interested parties to request that this order be revoked or continued.