Proliferation Sanctions Against Chinese Entities Lifted
Effective June 27, the State Department is lifting chemical and biological weapons proliferation sanctions imposed in July 2002 against the following Chinese entities following a determination by the under secretary of State for arms control and international security that doing so is important to U.S. national security interests.
- China Machinery and Equipment Import Export Corporation
- China National Machinery and Equipment Import Export Corporation
- CMEC Machinery and Electric Equipment Import and Export Company Ltd.
- CMEC Machinery and Electrical Import Export Company Ltd.
- China Machinery and Electric Equipment Import and Export Company