Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances and Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #2078F: Ambassador Brokers Inc., Braintree, Mass.
- license #003445F: Nedlloyd Logistics Inc., Madison, N.J.
- license #3677F: Super Cargo International Services Inc., Miami, Fla.
- license #16761NF: Transunion America Inc., Valley Stream, N.Y.
- license #018413N: Chicago Int’l Forwarder Incorporated, Westmont, Ill.
- license #018798N: Beyond Shipping Inc., Walnut, Calif.
- license #018824N: Christopher Onyekwere d/b/a Maritime Services, Katy, Texas
- license #018839N: Aliana Express Inc., Cerritos, Calif.
- license #020337F: WTG Logistics Inc. d/b/a WTG International
- license #020734NF: Sil LLC d/b/a Air Ocean USA LLC d/b/a Superior International Logistics, Miami Springs, Fla.
- license #020953N: Gold Cargo Freight Corp., Miami, Fla.
- license #021083N: Jeepney Express Padala Inc. d/b/a Jeepney Express d/b/a Kalesa Express d/b/a Victory Cargo, Anaheim, Calif.
- license #021170NF: Ocean Star Logistics Inc., Monterey Park, Calif.
- license #021305N: PJC Freightways Inc., Miami, Fla.
- license #021440N: Coreana Express (Sea-Tac) Inc., Kent, Wash.
- license #021707N: Seamen Freight Logistics Inc., Jamaica, N.Y.
- license #023628F: Global Cargo Connection Inc., Hialeah, Fla.
OTI License Revocations Rescinded. The Federal Maritime Commission has rescinded its order revoking the following licenses.
- license #017436N: Scorpion Express Line Corp., Miami, Fla.
- license #022799N: Atlantic Cargo Logistics LLC, Deland, Fla.
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following applicants have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder ocean transportation intermediaries. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
- Blade Express Inc. d/b/a B.E. Logistics Inc. d/b/a BE Logistics d/b/a Belogistics d/b/a Core Logistics, Hawthorn, Calif.
- Global Expeditors Limited Liability Company, Avenel, N.J.
- M2K Consulting Inc. d/b/a Argo Shipping Company, Burbank, Calif.
- Navterra Inc., Sausalito, Calif.
- Total Global Solutions Inc., Kennesaw, Ga.
- Triple Eagle Logistics Inc. d/b/a Triple Eagle Logistic Canada Inc., City of Industry, Calif.
- WMO Logistics Inc., Cerritos, Calif.