Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #13355N: Oceanic Bridge International Inc., City of Industry, Calif.
- license #022076NF: KT Logistics Inc., Upland, Calif.
OTI License Reissued. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #016816N: Green Integrated Logistics Inc., Gardena, Calif.
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder OTIs. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
- American Cargocare Inc., Artesia, Calif.
- Dey Cargo Corporation d/b/a Orient Grace Container Line, Atlanta, Ga.
- First Coast Cargo Group Inc., Jacksonville, Fla.
- Full Hull Logistics LLC, Riverside, Calif.
- Global Logistic Solution Center LLC, Irvine, Calif.
- Graceworld Incorporation, Hawthorne, Calif.
- ILE Global LLC, Valley Stream, N.Y.
- Intergroup Consolidators Inc., Medley, Fla.
- Morgan USA Logistics Inc., Syosset, N.Y.
- Nema Inc., Duluth, Ga.
- Point Global Logistics LLC, Fairview, N.C.
- Seahorse Forwarding Ltd., Fort Lee, N.J.
- Speedway USA Inc., Gardena, Calif.
- Transcon Shipping Co. Inc. d/b/a American Patriot Lines d/b/a Transworld Shipping, Los Angeles, Calif.
- WI Global Link Inc., Miami, Fla.