Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #1382NF: E.H. Harms U.S.A. Inc., Baltimore, Md.
- license #015187N: Gage Shipping Lines Ltd., Baltimore, Md.
- license #018442NF: AAC Perishables Logistics Inc., Miami, Fla.
- license #018640N: Welley Shipping USA Inc., City of Industry, Calif.
- license #019771F: InterStar Global Logistics L.P., Humble, Texas
- license #021544NF: Dacon Logistics LLC d/b/a Coda Forwarding, Warren, N.J.
- license #023274N: Nunez Shipping Inc., Miami, Fla.
OTI Licenses Reissued. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary license has been reissued.
- license #013266F: Trans-Aero-Mar Inc., Miami, Fla.
In addition, the FMC has rescinded its order revoking the following OTI licenses.
- license #16338N: Brisk International Express Inc., Miami, Fla.
- license #020500N: Ben-New Shipping Inc., Lithonia, Ga.
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder ocean transportation intermediaries. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
- Adrian’s Export Services Corp., Miramar, Fla.
- AZ Freight International Inc., City of Industry, Calif.
- CAP Worldwide Inc., Houston, Texas
- Contract Logistics LLC, Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Feiliks Global Logistics Corporation, Jamaica, N.Y.
- G Max Distributors Inc., Miami, Fla.
- Hye Mi Express U.S.A. Inc., Torrance, Calif.
- Innerpoint Corp., Torrance, Calif.
- Intermodal Tank Transport (USA) Inc., Houston, Texas
- Right Link Freight Forwarding Corp., Coral Gables, Fla.
- Sea Marine Transport S.A. DE C.V., Mexico
- Sumikin International Transport (U.S.A.) Inc. d/b/a Sitra, Elk Grove Village, Ill.
- T.V.L. Global Logistics (N.Y.) Corp., Flushing, N.Y.