Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #2542F: Thomas M. Beidleman d/b/a A.C.S. Forwarding, San Leandro, Calif.
- license #013266N: Trans-Aero-Mar Inc., Miami, Fla.
- license #15637N: Combitrans Consolidators Inc., Houston, Texas
- license #16338N: Brisk International Express Inc., Miami, Fla.
- license #016491F: World International Cargo Transfer USA Inc., Gardena, Calif.
- license #16735NF: L R G International Inc., Tampa, Fla.
- license #020500N: Ben-New Shipping Inc., Lithonia, Ga.
- license #020686F: Combitrans Logistics Inc., Houston, Texas
- license #020227NF: Rounders Logistics LLC., Mulberry, Fla.
- license #023281N: Comis Global Logistics Inc., Carson, Calif.
OTI License Reissued. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary license has been reissued.
- license #018839NF: Aliana Express Inc., Cerritos, Calif.
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder ocean transportation intermediaries. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
- 311 LLC d/b/a Ocean Transport, Sunrise, Fla.
- American Container Line Inc., Houston, Texas
- Avanti Transport Services Incorporated, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Bruzzone Shipping Inc., Freeport, N.Y.
- Compass Freight Forwarding Inc., Oakland, Calif.
- Da-Wood Trading LLC, Port Wentworth, Ga.
- DHY Shipping Line Inc., Pomona, Calif.
- E.T.H. Cargo Services Inc., Carolina, P.R.
- East Point Group LLC d/b/a Paradise Freight, Christiansted, V.I.
- Maritime and Intermodal Logistics Systems Inc. d/b/a Mils d/b/a Fesco Integrated Transport, Seattle, Wash.
- Neptune Shipping Limited d/b/a Novalink Logistics, Monterey Park, Calif.
- Ocean Trade Lines Inc., Lauderdale Lakes, Fla.
- Promax Automotive Inc., Farmington Hills, Mich.
- Redline USA Inc., Miami, Fla.
- Route 809 Freight Forward LLC, Miami, Fla.
- Royal Shipping Company LLC, Columbus, Ohio
- Seacoast Logistics Inc., Kingston, N.H.
- WS Project Services Inc., Houston, Texas