OFAC to Hold Trade Symposium April 19 in Washington, D.C.
The Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control is hosting an International Trade Symposium April 19 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. This event will feature presentations by key OFAC personnel on the following topics.
- changes to the Iranian Transactions and Sanctions Regulations, NDAA and CISADA
- enforcement guidelines and enforcement actions
- Specially Designated National List updates and information on the designation process
- licensing procedures and guidance
- compliance with U.S. economic and trade sanctions
OFAC staff will also be available throughout the day for individual questions and ad hoc roundtable discussion on issues unique to the trade community.
Those interested in attending may register here.