Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked as of the dates indicated. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #13285N: Safari International Trading Corporation d/b/a Safari Int’l Shipping & Trading Corp., Fort Lauderdale, Fla. (Aug. 30, 2013)
- license #16394N: First Express (Los Angeles), Inc., Los Angeles, Calif. (Aug. 14, 2013)
- license #019002N: Glotrans International, Inc., Carson, Calif. (Aug. 11, 2013)
- license #019343NF: Cali America Logistics, Inc., Long Beach, Calif. (Aug. 11, 2013)
- license #020337N: WTG Logistics, Inc. d/b/a WTG International, Exeter, N.H. (Aug. 16, 2013)
- license #021966NF: Bekins A-1 Movers, Inc. d/b/a Pinnacle Worldwide Relocations, Warrenville, Ill. (Aug. 12, 2013)
- license #023282N: Bcargo Logistics S.A. De C.V., Monterrey, Mexico (Aug. 24, 2013)
- license #023909N: E and M International Transport LLC, Jacksonville, Fla. (Aug. 14, 2013)
- license #024003F: Concord Atlantic Inc. d/b/a Concord Atlantic Shipping, Laurel, Md. (Aug. 16, 2013)
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Gator Source and Supply Company, Inc. d/b/a Danmax Shipping, Miami, Fla. (new OFF license)
- LTA Import & Export, Inc., Miami, Fla. (QI change)
- Zhejiang Sunmarr International Transportation Co., Ltd., Industry, Calif. (new NVO license)