OTI License Revocations, Reissuances, Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #015507N: Ampac Freight Service Inc., Hayward, CA
- license #023633N: Da-Wood Trading LLC, Port Wentworth, GA
- license #
024273N: Evgeny Lavrentev dba Galaxy Enterprises LA, Van Nuys, CA
- license #1069NF: Jet Forwarding Inc., Torrance, CA
- license #17313N: Mar-Line Shipping Co.
OTI License Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #023633F: Da-Wood Trading LLC, Port Wentworth, GA
OTI License Applicants. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Absolute Worldwide Logistics Inc., Baltimore, MD (new NVO license)
- DHK Express Inc., Flintridge, CA (new OFF license)
- DSX-Port Inc., Itasca, IL (QI change and name change to Frontier North America Inc.)
- Gezairi Transport Limited Liability Company, Shrewsbury, NJ (new NVO & OFF license)
- GKN Freight Services Inc., Van Wert, OH (QI change)
- Iramat Shipping and Logistics LLC, West Warwick, RI (add NVO service)
- Logicarrier Corp dba Logistic Advanced Carrier, Miami, FL (new NVO & OFF license)
- Morgan Systems Inc., Atlanta, GA (QI change)
- R. T. Shipping Inc., Chino, CA (new NVO & OFF license)
- SR & Associates LLC, Sugar Land, TX (new NVO & OFF license)
- Wiz Freight Corp., Miami, FL (add OFF service)