Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuance
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked as of the dates indicated. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #1446F: Campbell, William H. d/b/a William H. Campbell Co., Seattle, Wash.
- license #16394N: First Express (Los Angeles) Inc., Los Angeles, Calif.
- license #019060N: Skelton Sherborne Inc., Houston, Texas
- license #023246F: Acceleron Trade Services Ltd. Co., Houston, Texas
- license #023909N: E and N International Transport LLC, Jacksonville, Fla.
OTI License Reissued. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary license has been reissued.
- license #024003N: Concord Atlantic Inc. d/b/a Concord Atlantic Shipping, Laurel, Md.