Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked as of the dates indicated. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #18706N: Epic International Transport LLC, Long Beach, Calif. (6/19/13)
- license #022760F: RDD Freight International (LA) Inc., City of Industry, Calif. (7/5/13)
OTI License Reissued. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary license has been reissued.
- license #017123F: Express Freight International Inc., San Leandro, Calif.
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- CCP Enterprise LC, Salt Lake City, Utah (new NVO & OFF license)
- DMS America LLC, Miami, Fla. (QI change)
- D. Martin LLC, Humble, Texas (new OFF license)
- Global Customs Services LLC, Springfield, N.J. (new NVO & OFF license)
- Harold Kass – World Wide Moving Inc. d/b/a HK Worldwide Moving Inc., Chicago, Ill. (new OFF license)
- JR Express Solutions Corp., Miami, Fla. (new NVO & OFF license)
- Kesco Logistics Inc., Valley Stream, N.Y. (add OFF service)
- KTL USA LLC, Edgewater, N.J. (add trade name Daimon Logistics USA)
- Logistics International Parcel Shipping Transport LLC, Elk Grove, Ill. (add trade name Lips Transport LLC)
- Matthew’s Auto Transportation LLC, New Castle, Del. (new OFF license)
- Miragrown Logistics Corporation, Torrance, Calif. (new NVO license)
- NFI Global LLC, Cherry Hill, N.J. (QI change)
- Seafair USA LLC, Miami, Fla. (QI change)
- Stratford Group Inc., Jacksonville, Fla. (new OFF license)
- Supply Chain Shipping LLC, Grand Rapids, Mich. (QI change)
- Target Shipping Inc., Cranford, N.J. (add OFF service)
- Woodmere CHB Inc. d/b/a MW Transport, Inglewood, Calif. (new OFF license)
- Zhejiang Sunmarr International Transportation Co. Ltd., Hangzhou, China (new NVO license)