Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked as of the dates indicated. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #8547N: Top Line Express Inc., Jamaica, NY
- license #015646NF: Universe Freight Brokers Inc. dba Seacarriers, Miami, FL
- license #020911F: Cargois Inc. dba SV Logis Inc., Franklin Park, IL
- license #021507N: Phil-Am Cargo Express LLC, Clovis, CA
- license #022293N: MJ Group Limited – Morgan Jones LLC, Elizabeth, NJ
- license #023179N: Logic Global LLC, East Meadow, NY
- license #023601NF: Trade Bridge Logistics Inc., Brooklyn, NY
- license #023837N: TBIF LLC, Bozeman, MT
- license #024256N: Dax Cargo Inc., Miami, FL
- license #024334NF: World Link Logistics Inc., Cerritos, CA
OTI Licenses Reissued. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary license has been reissued.
- license #012308N: Versatile International Corporation dba King Yang Shipping, El Monte, CA