Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, Applicants
OTI License Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary license has been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #020234F: Arrow Worldwide LLC, Tacoma, WA
OTI License Revocations Rescinded. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the revocations of the following OTI licenses have been rescinded.
- license #022408NF: Pactrans Global LLC, Bensenville, IL
- license #13599NF: Pactrans Air & Sea Inc., Elk Grove Village, IL
OTI License Reissued. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #024273N: Evgeny Lavrentev dba Galaxy Enterprises LA, Van Nuys, CA
OTI Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- AG International Cargo Corp., Miami, FL (new NVO & OFF license)
- Agunsa Logistics & Distribution (Los Angeles) Inc., Miami, FL (name change to AGUNSA USA INC.)
- Baggio USA INC., Miami, FL (new NVO & OFF license)
- Carex Shipping LLC dba International Shipping Services LLC and Accord Overseas, Las Vegas, NV (add trade name Accord Overseas)
- Caribtrans Logistics LLC dba Caribtrans dba Sola Ocean Transport dba ABC International, Riviera Beach, FL (QI change)
- Combi Maritime Corporation, Inglewood, CA (QI change)
- qHub Logistics Corporation, Houston, TX (QI change)
- The Camelot Company dba Purple Star Line, Schiller Park, IL (QI change)
- Unitrans International Corporation, Inglewood, CA (QI change)