OTI License Revocations, Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #4266F: Aharon, Evelyn O. dba Cargoplan International, Bala Cynwyd, PA
- license #: 021266NF: Tri-Best Logistics Inc., La Mirada, CA 90638
- license #022425NF: RDR Worldwide LLC, Berea, OH
OTI License Applicants. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Daisy Mae Concepcion Viva Taleon dba DMT Global Logistics, Orange, CA (business structure change to DMT Global Logistics LLC)
- Intelligent SCM LLC dba AWA Lines dba AWA Logistics dba American Worldwide Agencies dba Island Cargo Support, Long Beach, CA (QI change)
- Ma International Services Inc. dba Marine Air Logistics, Jamaica, NY (new NVO license)
- Modern Logistic Services Inc., Miami, FL (new NVO & OFF license)
- Paxton Van Lines Incorporated dba Meridian Container Lines, Springfield, VA (add trade name Paxton International)
- Transglobal Logistics Inc., Piscataway, NJ (QI change)