Ocean Transportation Intermediary Licenses Revoked, Reinstated
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #10355N: Finlay’s Import-Export Inc. dba Finlay’s Ship to Jamaica, Lauderdale Lakes, FL
- license #019482NF: Worldwide Integrated Logistics LLC dba Wil Lines, Pembroke Pines, FL
- license #021611NF: Toll Global Forwarding (Americas) Inc., Carteret, NJ
- license #022283N: Magic Freight Systems Inc., Compton, CA
- license #022956NF: Everplus Logistics Inc., Old Tappan, NJ
- license #023672N: Straight Line Logistics LLC, Doral, FL
- license #024767N: BAR Global Logistics Inc., San Leandro, CA
OTI License Revocation Rescinded. The FMC has given notice that the order revoking the following OTI license has been rescinded.
- license #017466N: Compass Shipping Inc., Brooklyn, NY