Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations and Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked as of the dates indicated. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #3642F: Honeybee International Forwarding, Commerce, Calif. (May 16)
- license #015890NF: OEC Freight Chicago Inc., Bensenville, Ill. (May 6)
- license #021796NF: Keith Phillips Transportation LLC, Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla. (May 15)
- license #021952NF: Streamline Trade Management Inc. d/b/a Teamwork Logistic (May 9)
- license #023793NF: Interlink Cargo Logistics LLC, Riverdale, N.J. (May 14)
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- CFR Rinkens LLC d/b/a Rinkens International d/b/a CFR Line, Paramount, Calif. (add NVOCC service)
- Javelin Logistics Corporation, Newark, Calif. (QI change)
- Sig Global Inc., Gardena, Calif. (new NVOCC and OFF license)
- Super You Global, Palo Alto, Calif. (new NVOCC and OFF license)
- Windstream International Inc., South El Monte, Calif. (new NVOCC and OFF license)