Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Applicants
The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Amerasia Shipping Logistics U.S., Westminster, Calif. (new NVO and OFF license)
- F.M. Air Inc., Medley, Fla. (add NVO service)
- Florida Export Shipping Corp., Tampa, Fla. (new OFF license)
- The Right Guys Moving and Storage Inc. d/b/a Move It, Pompano, Fla. (new OFF license)
- Transcon Shipping Co. Inc., Los Angeles, Calif. (add trade name Grand Global Logistics)