Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Applicants
The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder ocean transportation intermediaries. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
- Clark Worldwide Transportation Inc., Trenton, N.J.
- CNC Worldwide Inc., Los Angeles, Calif.
- Defined Logistics LLC, Carol Stream, Ill.
- Freight Options d/b/a Freight Consolidation Services, Baldwin Park, Calif.
- Jolaco International Procurement Inc., Katy, Texas
- Mohammad Abdullatif Bagegni d/b/a Coastal Auto Exporters, Pelham, N.H.