Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked or terminated as of the dates indicated. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #000016F: Major Forwarding Company Inc., Jamaica, N.Y.
- license #015677N: OHL Solutions Inc. d/b/a Activsea USA, Jamaica, N.Y.
- license #16854N: YT Youngtrans Inc. d/b/a Youngtrans, Jamaica, N.Y.
- license #018071N: Sinotrans Express Inc., El Monte, Calif.
OTI License Reissued. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary license has been reissued.
- license #003009F: Super Freight International Inc., Wood Dale, Ill.
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- A.T.I. North Point Inc. d/b/a A.T.I. N.P.B. Inc., New Hope, Pa. (new NVO license)
- American Forwarding & Logistics LLC, Fort Lauderdale, Fla. (QI change)
- Cromarti Logistics LLC, Sugar Land, Texas (new NVO license)
- E-Z Cargo Inc., Secaucus, N.J. (new NVO & OFF license)
- Dominicana Pronto Envios Corporation, Lake Worth, Fla. (new NVO & OFF license)
- F.H.L. Logistics Inc., Miami, Fla. (QI change)
- GPL Logistics Inc., City of Industry, Calif. (new NVO license)
- Helmsman Freight Solutions LLC, Miami, Fla. (new NVO & OFF license)
- Intership Inc. d/b/a Helm Express, Houston, Texas (adding trade names iShip and Peninsula Freight & Logistics)
- Isewan U.S.A. Inc., Charlotte, N.C. (QI change)
- LCL Logistix USA Inc., East Brunswick, N.J. (new NVO & OFF license)
- Martik LLC, Sunny Isles, Fla. (new OFF license)
- Matt Global Freight Co. LLC, Baltimore, Md. (add NVO service)
- Mega Cargo Inc., Homestead, Fla. (new NVO & OFF license)
- Military Relocation Services Inc., Jacksonville, Fla. (adding NVO service)
- Perfect Marine & Logistics LLC, Houston, Texas (new OFF license)
- Portos Logistics LLC, Miami, Fla. (new NVO & OFF license)
- Rich Pacific USA Inc., Rowland Heights, Calif. (QI change)
- Solid Trans International Inc., Compton, Calif. (new NVO & OFF license)
- Stella Maris International Trading Inc., Tampa, Fla. (adding OFF service)
- Taino Multiservices Express Corp., Miami, Fla. (new NVO license)
- TOP Since Logistics Inc., Monterey Park, Calif. (QI change)
- World of Logistics USA Inc., Houston, Texas (new NVO license)