Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked or Terminated. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked or terminated. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #017973NF: C D S Overseas Inc., Inglewood, CA
- license #019710N: Menuet Maritime Services Inc. dba U-Box Worldwide, Houston, TX
- license #022452NF: Ocean Cargo Express Lines LLC, Hardeeville, SC
- license #022604F: Tri-Vi-U.S. Logistics Ltd., Valley Stream, NY
- license #022930NF: Sea Horse Express Inc., Bayonne, NJ
- license #023750N: Bluesea Logistics Corporation, Monterey Park, CA
- license #024096N: LEL Caribe LLC dba C & F Worldwide Logistics, Broomall, PA
- license #017258NF: Skycel Inc. dba Econcargo, Doral, FL
- license #019113N: Amoy International LLC dba Amoy Line dba VMS Lines, City of Industry, CA
- license #021579N: LCL Logistics LLC, Santa Ana, CA
- license #022017N: Shinyoung Express Inc., Carson, CA
- license #024270N: NMC Logistics Solutions Inc., Doral, FL
OTI License Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #024464F: Seahorse Forwarding Ltd., Fort Lee, NJ
OTI License Applicants. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- CMX Global Logistics LLC, El Segundo, CA (QI change)
- Felix Logistics Inc., Buena Park, CA (new NVO & OFF license)
- Flexport International LLC, San Francisco, CA (new NVO & OFF license)
- Focuscargo Inc. dba Action Cargo Inc., Miami, FL (new NVO & OFF license)
- Hopeway Inc. dba Hopeway Logistics Co., City of Industry, CA (new NVO & OFF license)
- VDS USA Inc., Gardena, CA (new NVO license)