Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked as of the dates indicated. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #1632F: Stringfield, William M. d/b/a William M. Stringfield Company, Long Beach, Calif. (Aug. 1, 2013)
- license #003394F: Hartford Despatch & Warehouse Company, Inc. d/b/a Hartford Despatch International, East Hartford, Conn. (July 31, 2013)
- license #010559N: Advanced Shipping Corporation d/b/a Star Cluster USA, Los Angeles, Calif. (July 14, 2013)
- license #12717N: GFI Express Corp., Jamaica, N.Y. (July 22, 2013)
- license #16352N: Lynch International Inc., Woodside, N.Y. (July 25, 2013)
- license #17110NF: Proway Forwarding, Inc. d/b/a Arrowhead Forwarding, Monterey Park, Calif. (July 27, 2013)
- license 3019929F: Intercargo Logistics Inc. d/b/a Impex Express, Jamaica, N.Y. (Aug. 29, 2013)
- license #020121NF: T & M Shipping Ltd. d/b/a 4 Oceans, North Fort Myers, Fla. (020121N July 11, 2013, 020121F Aug. 24, 2013)
- license #020241N: President Container Line, Inc., Compton, Calif. (July 22, 2013)
- license #020357N: Manuel L. Melo d/b/a Agencia Internacional, Lowell, Mass. (July 26, 2013)
- license #020547N: DLR International Freight Forwarders, Inc., Elk Grove Village, Ill. (Aug. 9, 2013)
- license #021997N: Rax International, Inc., Ridgefield, N.J. (Aug. 19, 2013)
- license #021582N: PNGL (USA) Inc., Torrance, Calif. (Aug. 18, 2013)
- license #021975F: Adora International LLC d/b/a Adora, Conroe, Texas (July 18, 2013)
- license #023232N: R. N. Orane USA, LLC, Evergreen, Colo. (July 25, 2013)
- license #023737NF: King Solutions, Inc., Dayton, Minn. (Aug. 13, 2013)
- license #023795N: Original U.S.A. Group Corp. Jamaica, N.Y. (July 24, 2013)
- license #023989NF: A. & A. Trading, Inc., Houston, Texas (Aug. 9, 2013)
OTI Licenses Reissued. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been reissued.
- license #004306F: International Transport Services, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio
- license #022827N: Stella Maris International Trading, Inc. d/b/a OP Shipping, Tampa, Fla.
- license #023062NF: A & M Ocean Machinery, Inc., Miami, Fla.
- license #024023N: OES Logistics, Inc., Cerritos, Calif.
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- ABC Logistics, Inc., Seattle, Wash. (new NVO license)
- AfriCom Logistics, Incorporated, Farmingdale, N.Y. (new NVO & OFF license)
- Aztec Marine Agencies, Inc. d/b/a Beaumont Logistics Group, Beaumont, Texas (change trade name to Acceleron Logistics LLC)
- Base Ventures International, Inc. d/b/a Base Ventures Shipping, New Brighton, Minn. (new NVO & OFF license)
- DGL (L.A.) Inc., West Covina, Calif. (new NVO & OFF license)
- Global Transport System, Inc., Miami, Fla. (new OFF license)
- Honeybee International, Inc., Commerce, Calif. (QI change)
- Kenter Logistics USA, LLC, Houston, Texas (new NVO & OFF license)
- Loadnship LLC, Compton, Calif. (new NVO & OFF license)
- Next Generation Logistics Inc., Paramount, Calif. (new NVO & OFF license)
- Ryder Global Services, LLC, Miami, Fla. (QI change)
- Swift Freight (USA) Inc. d/b/a American Container Lines, Cerritos, Calif. (add OFF service)
- Tecnoship Group, Corp., Miami, Fla. (QI change)
- TLI International, Inc., Annapolis, Md. (transfer to DFS Ocean Services LLC)