Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Reissuances, Applicants
OTI Licenses Reissued. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been reissued.
- license #018413F: Chicago Int’l Forwarder Incorporated, Westmont, Ill.
- license #018824F: Christopher Onyekwere d/b/a Aqua Maritime Services, Katy, Texas
- license #018839F: Aliana Express Inc., Cerritos, Calif.
- license #020337N: WTG Logistics Inc. d/b/a WTG International, Exeter, N.H.
- license #020953F: Gold Cargo Freight Corp., Miami, Fla.
- license #021073F: All Over Export Inc. d/b/a Caraval, Miami, Fla.
- license #021440F: Coreana Express (Sea-Tac) Inc., Kent, Wash.
In addition, the FMC has rescinded its order revoking the following license.
- license #023129N: F.L. Investment Group Inc. d/b/a Quivas Cargo Express, Orlando, Fla.
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following applicants have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder ocean transportation intermediaries. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
- Aduanair Cargo & Courier Corp., Doral, Fla.
- Albacor Shipping (USA) Inc. d/b/a Pearl Line, Mahwah, N.J.
- Crescent Air Freight Ltd., Valley Stream, N.Y.
- Empire Consolidators Inc., Fresh Meadows, N.Y.
- Matus International Inc., Inglewood, Calif.
- Perimeter International d/b/a Perimeter Logistics, Irving, Texas
- Safeway Shipping and Clearing Services Inc., Houston, Texas