Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #018234N: Savant International Logistics Ltd., New York, NY
- license #019917NF: TSL Express Inc., San Gabriel, CA
- license #019595F: Transnuclear Inc., Columbia, MD
- license #021882N: Intransia LLC, New York, NY
- license #023396F: Sterling Relocation Americas Inc., Wilton, CT
- license #023464NF: Away International USA LLC, Miami, FL
- license #023569F: Fachel International LLC dba Fachel Shipping and Logistics, Baltimore, MD
- license #024605F: Global Trade Associates Inc., Marlborough, MA
OTI Licenses Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI licenses have been reissued.
- license #019710N: Menuet Maritime Services Inc. dba U-Box Worldwide, Houston, TX
- license #022930NF: Sea Horse Express Inc., Bayonne, NJ
- license #022985N: Ruky International Shipping Line LLC, Edison, NJ