Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #4525F: Overseas Forwarding Corporation, Miami, Fla.
- license #021582F: PNGL (USA) Inc., Torrance, Calif.
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder ocean transportation intermediaries. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
- AG International Cargo Corp., Miami, Fla.
- Dove Global Logistics Inc., Torrance, Calif.
- ICargo Global Logistics Inc. d/b/a ICargo Express, Huntington Station, N.Y.
- Jawed Salim d/b/a Continents Shipping & Trading, Cypress, Texas
- Safe Movers Inc. d/b/a Isaac’s Relocation Service, Stoughton, Mass.
- Sealaska Global Logistics LLC, Forest Park, Ga.
- TGP Logistics Inc., Houston, Texas
- Triple “B” Packers & Forwarders Inc. d/b/a Pacific Micronesian Lines, Carson, Calif.
- Unity Container Line Inc., Miami, Fla.
- XL Worldwide Corp., Miami, Fla.