AD/CV Notices: New Admin Reviews, Steel Threaded Rod
New Administrative Reviews. The International Trade Administration has initiated administrative reviews of the antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders on the following goods for the periods Feb. 1, 2014, through Jan. 31, 2015 (AD) or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2014 (CV), unless otherwise noted.
- stainless steel bar from Brazil and India (AD)
- preserved mushrooms from China and India (AD)
- stainless steel butt-weld pipe fittings from Italy (AD)
- large residential washers from Mexico (AD) and Korea (AD/CV)
- cut-to-length carbon-quality steel plate from Korea (AD/CV)
- frozen warmwater shrimp from China and Vietnam (AD)
- steel wire garment hangers from Vietnam (AD/CV)
- utility scale wind towers from China (AD/CV) and Vietnam (AD)
- cased pencils from China (AD; Dec. 1, 2013, through Nov. 30, 2014)
- small diameter graphite electrodes from China (AD)
- uncovered innerspring units from China (AD)
Steel Threaded Rod. The ITA has amended the final results of a scope ruling concerning the AD duty order on steel threaded rod from China to reflect the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit’s decision that engineered steel coil rod imported by A.L. Patterson Inc. is outside the scope of this order. As a result of this change, AD cash deposits for future entries of this merchandise will not be required.