AD/CV Notices: New Administrative Reviews, Magnesia Carbon Bricks
New Admin Reviews. The International Trade Administration has initiated administrative reviews of the antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders or suspension agreements on the following products for the periods Dec. 1, 2014, through Nov. 30, 2015 (AD), or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2014 (CV), unless otherwise noted.
- hot-rolled carbon steel flat products from India (AD) and Russia (AD; Dec. 19, 2014, through Nov. 30, 2015)
- circular welded non-alloy steel pipe from Korea (AD; Nov. 1, 2014, through Oct. 31, 2015)
- welded ASTM A-312 stainless steel pipe from Korea (AD)
- steel wire garment hangers from Taiwan (AD)
- cased pencils from China (AD)
- crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells, whether or not assembled into modules, from China (AD/CV)
- honey from China (AD)
- multilayered wood flooring from China (AD/CV)
- polyethylene terephthalate film, sheet and strip from the United Arab Emirates (AD; Nov. 1, 2014, through Oct, 31, 2015)
- new pneumatic off-the-road tires from China (CV)
- lightweight thermal paper from China (CV)
- sugar from Mexico (AD suspension agreement, Dec. 19, 2014, through Nov. 30, 2015; CV suspension agreement, Dec. 19 through Dec. 31, 2014)
Magnesia Carbon Bricks. The ITA has rescinded its administrative review of the AD duty order on magnesia carbon bricks from Mexico for the period Sept. 1, 2014, through Aug. 31, 2015, due to the timely withdrawal of all requests for review. The ITA will instruct U.S. Customs and Border Protection to assess AD duties on all appropriate entries of subject goods at the AD cash deposit rates required at the time of entry or withdrawal from warehouse for consumption.