AD/CV Notices: Request Admin Reviews, Lined Paper, Tapered Roller Bearings
Opportunity to Request Reviews. The International Trade Administration is accepting through March 2 requests to conduct administrative reviews of the antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders on the following products for the periods Feb. 1, 2014, through Jan. 31, 2015 (AD) or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2014 (CV).
- frozen warmwater shrimp from Brazil, China, India, Thailand and Vietnam (AD)
- stainless steel bar from Brazil, India and Japan (AD)
- uranium from France (AD)
- cut-to-length carbon-quality steel plate from India, Indonesia and Korea (AD/CV)
- preserved mushrooms from China, India and Indonesia (AD)
- stainless steel butt-weld pipe fittings from Italy, Malaysia and the Philippines (AD)
- carbon steel butt-weld pipe fittings from Japan (AD)
- large residential washers from Korea (AD/CV) and Mexico (AD)
- steel wire garment hangers from Vietnam (AD/CV)
- utility scale wind towers from China (AD/CV) and Vietnam (AD)
- heavy forged hand tools, with or without handles, from China (AD)
- small diameter graphite electrodes from China (AD)
- uncovered innerspring units from China (AD)
- pre-stressed concrete steel wire strand from India (CV)
Lined Paper Products. The ITA has rescinded its administrative review of the countervailing duty order on lined paper products from India for the period Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2013, due to the timely withdrawal of the request for review. As a result, the ITA will instruct U.S. Customs and Border Protection to assess CV duties on all appropriate entries at the CV cash deposit rate required at the time of entry or withdrawal from warehouse for consumption.
Tapered Roller Bearings. The ITA has rescinded its administrative review of the AD duty order on tapered roller bearings and parts thereof, finished and unfinished, from China for the period June 1, 2013, through May 31, 2014, with respect to Guangzhou Longgo Auto Parts Inc. and Zhaoqing Native Produce Import and Export Co. Ltd. As a result, the ITA will instruct CBP to assess AD duties on all appropriate entries at the AD cash deposit rates required at the time of entry or withdrawal from warehouse for consumption.