Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Reissuances, Applicants
OTI License Reissued. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary license has been reissued.
- license #018789F: Cargo Agents Inc., Flushing, N.Y.
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following applicants have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder ocean transportation intermediaries. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
- Accelerated Maritime Services LLC d/b/a AMS Breakbulk Lines, Spring, Texas
- Barcol International Corporation, Miami, Fla.
- Bayshore Logistics & Services LLC, Elizabeth, N.J.
- Canaan Shipping USA LLC, Long Beach, Calif.
- Chester Transport Inc., Sterling, Va.
- Gruden USA Inc. d/b/a Lybra Overseas Shipping, Hoboken, N.J.
- La Plaza Embarque Limited Liability Company, Perth Amboy, N.J.
- Latunde Ayopo Sapara d/b/a L.A.S. Shipping, Calumet City, Ill.
- Logistics International Parcel Shipping Transport LLC, South Elgin, Ill.
- Steam Logistics LLC d/b/a Steam Ocean d/b/a Steam Air, Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Summit Freight International Inc., Marietta, Ga.
- Tosie LLC, Houston, Texas
- TradeLink Systems Inc., Saugus, Mass.
- Uniway Logistics Inc., San Gabriel, Calif.
- Venezolana de Fletamentos Cavefle LLC, Hialeah, Fla.
- Worldcraft Logistics LLC, Pomona, Calif.
- WWI International Corp., Hoffman Estates, Ill.