CBP Revokes Nine Customs Broker Licenses, Reinstates Three
U.S. Customs and Border Protection has added nine customs broker licenses to, and removed three from, a Jan. 6, 2016, list of broker licenses revoked by operation of law without prejudice for failure to file a triennial status report.
The following broker licenses omitted from the original notice have been revoked.
- license #20454: Jamie L. Anderson, Anchorage
- license #23689: Kirk Anderson, Minneapolis
- license #13365: Steven J. Anderson, Minneapolis
- license #11508: Holly Braun, Minneapolis
- license #16626: Steve Franzen, Minneapolis
- license #20185: Kelli Nielsen, Minneapolis
- license #10162: Diane Runeberg, Minneapolis
- license #06226: Ronald Senn, Minneapolis
- license #06237: Linda Stromgren, Minneapolis
The following broker licenses were erroneously included in the original list of revocations and have been reinstated.
- license #12089: Kimberly Godfrey, Atlanta
- license #12568: Shawn Tolbert, Savannah
- license #20785: Laura Wallace, Washington, D.C.
ST&R will be conducting a webinar Aug. 11 on country of origin and marking for customs brokers. Click here for more information or to register.