AD/CV Notices: Request Admin Reviews, Plywood, New Sunset Reviews
Agency: International Trade Administration.
Nature of Notice: Opportunity to request no later than Dec. 2 administrative reviews of the antidumping and countervailing duty orders and/or suspension agreements on the following products for the period Nov. 1, 2012, through Oct. 31, 2013 (AD) or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2012 (CV).
- circular welded non-alloy steel pipe from Brazil, Korea, Mexico, Taiwan and Thailand (AD)
- polyethylene terephthalate film from Brazil (AD)
- lightweight thermal paper from China (AD/CV) and Germany (AD)
- coated paper suitable for high-quality print graphics using sheet-fed presses from China and Indonesia (AD/CV)
- seamless refined copper pipe and tube from China and Mexico (AD)
- hot-rolled carbon steel flat products from China, Taiwan and Ukraine (AD)
- cut-to-length carbon steel plate from China and Ukraine (AD)
- diamond sawblades and parts thereof from China (AD)
- fresh garlic from China (AD)
- paper clips from China (AD)
- polyethylene terephthalate film, sheet and strip from China and United Arab Emirates (AD)
- pure magnesium in granular form from China (AD)
- refined brown aluminum oxide from China (AD)
- seamless carbon and alloy steel standard, line and pressure pipe from China (AD/CV)
Agency: International Trade Commission.
Commodity: Hardwood plywood.
Nature of Notice: Nov. 5 open meeting for vote on final antidumping and countervailing injury determinations.
Agency: International Trade Administration/International Trade Commission.
Nature of Notice: Initiation of sunset reviews of antidumping duty orders on the following products.
- ferrovanadium from China and South Africa
- freshwater crawfish tail meat from China
- uncovered innerspring units from China, South Africa and Vietnam