AD/CV Notices: Request Admin Reviews, Sunset Reviews, Saccharin
Request Administrative Reviews. The International Trade Administration is accepting through June 1 requests for administrative reviews of the antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders on the following goods for the periods May 1, 2014, through April 30, 2015 (AD) or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2014 (CV), unless otherwise noted.
- stainless steel plate in coils from Belgium (AD), South Africa (AD/CV) and Taiwan (AD)
- iron construction castings from Brazil (AD/CV) and China (AD)
- citric acid and citrate salt from Canada (AD) and China (AD/CV)
- circular welded carbon steel pipes and tubes from India, Taiwan and Turkey (AD)
- silicomanganese from India, Kazakhstan and Venezuela (AD)
- polyethylene retail carrier bags from Indonesia (AD), Taiwan (AD) and Vietnam (AD/CV)
- diffusion-annealed nickel-plated flat-rolled steel products from Japan (AD; Nov. 19, 2013, through April 30, 2015)
- gray Portland cement and cement clinker from Japan (AD)
- polyester staple fiber from Korea and Taiwan (AD)
- stilbenic optical brightening agents from China and Taiwan (AD)
- aluminum extrusions from China (AD/CV)
- circular welded carbon quality steel line pipe from China (AD)
- oil country tubular goods from China (AD)
- pure magnesium from China (AD)
- light-walled rectangular pipe and tube from Turkey (AD)
- steel nails from the United Arab Emirates (AD)
New Sunset Reviews. The ITA and International Trade Commission have initiated sunset reviews of the AD duty orders on the following goods. These reviews will result in either the revocation or continuation of these orders.
- stainless steel wire rod from Italy, Japan, Korea, Spain and Taiwan (AD)
- barium chloride from China (AD)
- floor-standing metal top ironing tables and parts thereof from China (AD)
- pre-stressed concrete steel wire strand from China (AD)
Saccharin. The ITC will hold an open meeting May 7 in Washington, D.C., to vote in its sunset review of the AD duty order on saccharin from China. This vote will result in either the revocation or continuation of this order.