AD/CV: Administrative Reviews, Hot-Rolled Steel
Request Administrative Reviews. The International Trade Administration will accept through May 31 requests for administrative reviews of the antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders on the following goods for the periods May 1, 2015, through April 30, 2016 (AD) and Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2015 (CV).
- stainless steel plate in coils from Belgium (AD), South Africa (AD/CV) and Taiwan (AD)
- iron construction castings from Brazil (AD/CV) and China (AD)
- citric acid and citrate salt from Canada (AD) and China (AD/CV)
- welded carbon steel standard pipes and tubes from India (AD)
- silicomanganese from India, Kazakhstan and Venezuela (AD)
- polyethylene retail carrier bags from Indonesia (AD), Taiwan (AD) and Vietnam (AD/CV) - diffusion-annealed nickel-plated flat-rolled steel products from Japan (AD)
- gray portland cement and cement clinker from Japan (AD)
- polyester staple fiber from Korea and Taiwan (AD)
- circular welded carbon steel pipes and tubes from China, Taiwan and Turkey (AD)
- stilbenic optical brightening agents from China and Taiwan (AD)
- aluminum extrusions from China (AD/CV)
- oil country tubular goods from China (AD)
- pure magnesium from China (AD)
- light-walled rectangular pipe and tube from Turkey (AD)
- steel nails from the United Arab Emirates (AD)
New Administrative Reviews. The ITA has initiated administrative reviews of the following AD and/or CV duty orders for the periods March 1, 2015, through Feb. 28, 2016 (AD) and Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2015 (CV). The ITA intends to issue the final results of these reviews no later than March 31, 2017.
- stainless steel bar from Spain (AD)
- circular welded carbon steel pipes and tubes from Thailand (AD) and Turkey (CV)
- glycine from China (AD)
Hot-Rolled Steel. The ITA and the International Trade Commission have initiated sunset reviews of the AD duty order on hot-rolled carbon steel flat products from Russia. These reviews will result in either the revocation or continuation of this order.