AD/CV Notices: Request Admin Reviews, New Sunset Reviews
Agency: International Trade Administration.
Nature of Notice: Opportunity to request no later than March 31 administrative reviews of the antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders on the following products for the periods March 1, 2013, through Feb. 28, 2014 (AD) or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2013 (CV) unless otherwise noted.
- iron construction castings from Canada (AD)
- brass sheet and strip from France, Germany and Italy (AD)
- sulfanilic acid from India (AD/CV)
- silicon metal from Russia (AD)
- stainless steel bar from Spain (AD)
- light-walled rectangular welded carbon steel pipe and tube from Taiwan (AD)
- circular welded carbon steel pipes and tubes from Thailand (AD) and Turkey (CV)
- chloropicrin from China (AD)
- circular welded austenitic stainless pressure pipe from China (AD/CV)
- drill pipe from China (AD/CV)
- glycine from China (AD)
- sodium hexametaphosphate from China (AD)
- tissue paper products from China (AD)
- in-shell pistachio nuts from Iran (CV)
- fresh tomatoes from Mexico (AD suspension agreement; March 4, 2013, through Feb. 28, 2014)
Agency: International Trade Administration/International Trade Commission.
Nature of Notice: Initiation of sunset reviews of the antidumping duty orders on the following products.
- 1-hydroxyethylidene-1,1-diphosphonic acid from India and China
- frontseating service valves from China
- malleable cast iron pipe fittings from China
- polyvinyl alcohol from China, Japan and Korea
- steel threaded rod from China