OTI License Revocations, Reissuances, Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #018353F: Katy C. Chang dba Kare International, Los Angeles, CA
- license #025288F: Moni-Mar Forwarding Inc., Miami, FL
- license #14328N: Wideworld Consolidators Inc., Miami, FL
OTI License Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #010873N: Ameripack Services Inc., Miami, FL
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- A&A Contract Customs Brokers USA Inc., Blaine, WA (QI change)
- Expert Log LLC, Miami, FL (QI change)
- JIL Group USA Inc., La Puente, CA (new NVO & OFF license)
- Lirba LLC dba Lirba Logistics, Miami, FL (new NVO & OFF license)
- Pathfinder Project Logistics Inc., The Woodlands, TX (new NVO & OFF license)
- Radiant Global Logistics Inc. dba Radiant Container Lines, Bellevue, WA (QI change)
- Unique Logistics International (ATL) LLC, Atlanta, GA (QI change)