OTI License Revocations, Reissuances, Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #4668F: Alpha International L.P., Edison, NJ
- license #2740F: Evans and Wood & Co. Inc., Houston, TX
- license #17138N: Hana Worldwide Shipping Co. Inc., Elk Grove Village, IL
- license #19498N: JT Shipping Corporation, Santa Fe Springs, CA
- license #020019N: Patron Star Corporation, City of Industry, CA
- license #024143NF: Tropic Import & Export Inc., Miami, FL
- license #17836N: U.S. Sea Wave Express Inc., Torrance, CA
OTI Licenses Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI licenses have been reissued.
- license #020998N: Blue Ocean Shipping Inc. dba Advanced Shipping Corp. dba Star Cluster USA, Mt. Prospect, IL
- license #18518F: PMK International LLC, Renton, WA
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Cirera Express Corporation, Niles, IL (new OFF license)
- Egreen Transport Corporation, Chino Hills, CA (new NVO license)
- S&R (Marine Services) B.V., Rotterdam, the Netherlands (QI change)