OTI License Revocations, Rescission, Reissuances
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #2956F: Allworld Removals Ltd., East Boston, MA
- license #023598F: Excom USA Inc., Tamarac, FL
- license #024199F: Focus Forwarding Inc., La Palma, CA
- license #018415N: Global Link Logistics Inc., Tucker, GA
- license #024380NF: Royal Shipping Inc., Dearborn, MI
- license #019698N: Sunitrans Logistics Private Ltd., Mumbai, India
- license #3170N: System Line Co., Miami, FL
- license #016051NF: Trans-net Inc. dba Trans-Net, Issaquah, WA
- license #016491N: World International Cargo Transfer USA Inc., Gardena, CA
OTI License Revocation Rescinded. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI license revocation has been rescinded. The initial order of revocation was listed on Dec. 18, 2015.
- license #024034NF: Madkem Logistics Inc., Brooklyn, NY
OTI Licenses Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI licenses have been reissued.
- license #023772NF: Aieca International Logistics Co., Miami, FL
- license #012367N: Maritime Express Inc., Stafford, TX
- license #9936F: New World International Ltd., Chicago, IL