OTI License Revocations, Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #019372F: Action Brokerage Corp., Miami, FL
- license #023008N: Junction Int’l Logistics Inc., City of Industry, CA
- license #020329N: Sea and Sky Shipping Inc., Pineville, NC
- license #19242N: Star Freight Solutions Inc., Santa Fe Springs, CA
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- CAP Worldwide Inc., Houston, TX (QI change)
- Conti Line International Inc., Houston, TX (new NVO & OFF license)
- Ford Freight Forwarders Inc., Miami, FL (QI change)
- Fortune Union Corporation, San Mateo, CA (new NVO license)
- Hansol Logistics USA, Rancho Dominguez, CA (new NVO & OFF license)
- Mohawk Customs & Shipping Corp. dba Mohawk Global Logistics, N. Syracuse, NY (name change to Mohawk Global Logistics Corp. dba Mohawk Global Logistics)
- Shevon P. Abrams dba Quacy’s Container Line, Newark, NJ (business structure change to Quacy’s Container Line LLC)
- TLS Logistics LLC, Gig Harbor, (QI change)