OTI License Revocations and Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #023544NF: Amerifreight (N.A.) Inc. dba Freight Team, City of Industry, CA
- license #18233N: FMI Container Lines Inc. dba FMI Container Lines Ltd., Inglewood, CA
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- ACC Shipping U.S.A. Ltd., Staten Island, NY (QI change)
- Air and Cargo Services Inc., Atlanta, GA (QI change)
- Carl Express Corp., Glenview, IL (new OFF license)
- Eagle Trans Shipping & Logistics LLC, Hoboken, NJ (QI change)
- Fortuna Global Logistics LLC, Monmouth Junction, NJ (new NVO & OFF license)
- HLT (U.S.A.) Inc., New York, NY (new NVO & OFF license) - Login Logistics USA Corp., Doral, FL (QI change)
- Majestic Xpress LLC, Brooklyn, NY (add NVOCC service)
- Rapidex USA LLC dba Compass Logistics International LLC, Somerset, NJ (QI change)
- Toray Henry Consulting LLC dba Speed Logistics Services, Columbus, OH (new NVO license)
- Total Connection Logistic Services Inc., Holmdel, NJ (new NVO & OFF license)