Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked as of the dates indicated. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
-license #002370NF: Westwind Maritime International, Inc., Wood Dale, Ill. (June 1, 2013)
- license #016914F: Air Sea Cargo Network, Inc., Oakland, Calif. (June 14, 2013)
- license #021554F: Momentum Transportation – USA, Inc., Jacksonville, Fla. (July 25, 2013)
- license #024209NF: Suncoast Ocean Lines, LLC., North Fort Myers, Fla. (Aug. 6, 2013)
- license #024214NF: Greymar International Freight LLC., Miami, Fla. (July 8, 2013)
OTI Licenses Reissued. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been reissued.
- license #016959N: Francis Mendez Alvarez d/b/a Servicios Hondurenos, Houston, Texas
- license #017531F: New York Logistic Services, Inc., Edison, N.J.
- license #018392N: Broom U.S.A., Inc. d/b/a Transcontinental Logistics Neutral 3 PL, Doral, Fla.
- license #018461N: Select Aircargo Services, Inc. d/b/a PAC International Logistics Company, Los Angeles, Calif.
- license #019364N: New Life Health Care Services, LLC d/b/a New Life Marine Services, Katy, Texas
- license #023062F: A & M Ocean Machinery, Inc., Miami, Fla.
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
-1-800 Shipping, Inc., Deerfield Beach, Fla. (new OFF license)
- American Transit Shipping Inc., Brooklyn, N.Y. (new NVO & OFF license)
- Aprile USA, Inc., New York, N.Y. (add OFF service)
- Armada Services, LLC, Baltimore, Md. (new NVO & OFF license)
- Nancy S. Frederick d/b/a Action Worldwide Cargo Services, Houston, Texas (business structure change to the corporation Action Worldwide Cargo Services Inc.)
- Oriental Cargo Forwarders, LLC, National City, Calif. (new NVO license)
- Portos Logistics, LLC, Miami, Fla. (new NVO & OFF license)
- Shipping International, Inc., Oakland, Calif. (new NVO license)
- Worldwide Cargo Express, Inc., Draper, Utah (name change to Worldwide Cargo, Inc.)