OTI License Revocations, Reissuances, Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #16338N: Brisk International Express Inc., Pembroke Pines, FL
- license #024054NF: FSG Logistics (USA) Inc. dba FSG Logistics Inc., Des Moines, WA
- license #021987F: Highlights Express International LLC, Dumfries, VA
- license #020338N: SGL USA Inc., Miami, FL
OTI License Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #019234N: ASC Miami Corp., Miami, FL
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Ampersand Services LLC, Cypress, TX (new NVO license)
- Combined Transport Systems Inc., New Brunswick, NJ (QI change)
- Corvis International Services LLC, Katy, TX (additional QI)
- CXP-USA Corp., Doral, FL (new NVO & OFF license)
- Leadership Freight USA Inc., Miami, FL (new NVO & OFF license)
- Marine Charter Services LLC, Houston, TX (add NVO service)
- Mario Barquero Enterprises Inc., Summit, NJ (new NVO & OFF license)
- Neptune Shipping Limited dba Novalink Logistics, El Monte, CA (delete trade name Novalink Logistics)
- Prolog Shipping LLC, Tustin, CA (new NVO license)
- Pronto Shipping and Packaging Services Inc., Houston, TX (new OFF license)
- Sea & Shore Shipping Inc., Oldsmar, FL (add NVO service)
- Surplus Logistics LLC, Ringoes, NJ (new OFF license)
- Worldlink Logistics Inc., Miami, FL (new OFF license)