OTI License Revocations, Reissuances
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #15800N: A-Link Freight Inc., Los Angeles, CA
- license #017802NF: Cala Distribution LLC, Miami, FL
- license #018197N: Cargozone Inc., Carson, CA
- license #024034NF: Madkem Logistics Inc., Brooklyn, NY
- license #022889NF: Meadwestvaco Corporation, Richmond, VA
- license #9797N: N.S. America Service Inc., Carson, CA
- license #9936N: New World International Ltd., Chicago, IL
- license #022984NF: Nilson International LLC, Charleston, SC
- license #021733NF: The Janel Group of Illinois Inc., Elk Grove Village, IL
- license #021694N: Wheelsky Logistics Inc., Pico Rivera, CA
OTI License Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI licenses have been reissued.
- license #024139N: Howard Thomas Exports Inc. dba HTX International, Long Beach, CA
- license #018761F: MH Transport LLC, Houston, TX
- license #023092NF: TFM International LLC dba TFM Project Logistics, Pittsburgh, PA