OTI License Reissuances, Applications
OTI Licenses Reissued. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been reissued.
- license #022728N: FC Logistics USA Inc., East Brunswick, NJ
- license #004130N: GSG Investment Inc. dba Worldwide Logistics Company dba WWL dba Trade Passage, Redondo Beach, CA Date Reissued: August 12, 2015
OTI License Applicants. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- AMI USA LLC, Irvine, CA (new NVO & OFF license)
- Corvis International Services LLC, Katy, TX (new OFF license)
- Elite International Corp LLC, Glendale Heights, IL (new NVO & OFF license)
- Frontier North America Inc., Itasca, IL (adding OFF service)
- ISS Palumbo Houston LLC, Houston, TX (QI change)
- Jeffrey Paul Glanville dba One Call Shipping, Lanham, MD (new NVO license)
- Project Cargo Group Inc., Doral, FL (new NVO & OFF license)
- XQZ Global Services LLC, Houston, TX (new NVO & OFF license)