Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Applications
The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- ATPEX Logistica Corp., Kissimmee, FL (new NVO & OFF license)
- E N Forwarding Corporation, Miami, FL (new OFF license)
- Globe Express Services Ltd. dba Globe Express Services (Overseas Group) dba Dolphin Line, Charlotte, NC (delete trade name Dolphin Line)
- Logiworld LLC, Holbrook, MA (add NVO service)
- OLS Express Inc., Rancho Palos Verdes, CA (new NVO & OFF license)
- Port of America Container Loading Corporation, Irvington, NJ (new NVO & OFF license)